• The global Collagen Market was valued at USD xx million in 2018. The research at DMI yielded diverse opinions about the market with the worldwide Collagen market forecast valuation pegged at USD xx million by 2026.
• Increasing Demand for minimally invasive surgery, the growth of the food & beverages and healthcare industries, increasing use as a functional ingredient are majorly driving the global Collagen market.
• The collagen market is segmented based on source, application, and product. By reference, the market is classified into Animal-based and Plant-based.
• Animal-based is the dominant segment in the market with a significant contribution from bovine. Also, increased R&D investment by substantial players for the new techniques for extraction and synthesis of fish collagen, are making the marine more growth prospective segment in the global market.
• By Application, the market is classified as Cosmetics, Food & Beverages, Healthcare, and Others. Healthcare takes a significant share in this segment taking a collagen market share of over 50%, followed by food & beverage and cosmetic industries. Cosmetics is another fast-growing segment of this market.
• The increasing importance of skin-rejuvenation, cell repair and anti-aging treatments among the geriatric population is majorly favoring the growth of this cosmetic segment.
• The report segments the geographies by regions, which include North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
• North America is taking the significant share in the market with a significant contribution from the US, followed by the Asia Pacific and Europe. The increasing health consciousness among consumers in this region is majorly driving the market.
• Also, availability of raw materials, low production costs, the presence of a large number of manufacturers especially in Japan, China, and India, increasing demand for skincare and personal care products in the Asia Pacific is favoring the market in this region.
DataM Intelligence was incorporated in the early weeks of 2017 as a Market Research and Consulting firm with just two people on board. Within a span of less than a year we have secured more than 100 unique customers from established organizations all over the world.