The Global Nutraceuticals Market was valued at USD xx million in 2018. The research at DMI yielded diverse opinions about the market with the global Nutraceuticals market forecast valuation pegged at USD xx million by 2026.
The analysis also revealed that the global Nutraceuticals Market size is expected to grow at a CAGR of 7.25% during the forecast period (2019-2026).
Growth opportunities and restraints for Global Nutraceuticals Market:
• The Global Nutraceuticals market is growing by several factors such as increasing demand for personal care products, increasing demand for nutraceuticals in food and dietary supplement, rising need for preventive health care and innovation in medical treatment.
• Few factors restraining the market include increasing the cost of raw materials for nutraceuticals products and high R&D cost.
• The increasing demand for functional foods due to the high cost of medical treatment is driving the nutraceuticals market.
• Nutraceuticals food or ingredients have health benefits, especially omega-3 fatty acid fortified food which is the most effective nutraceutical type against hardening of heart arteries.
• Deaths due to heart diseases are increasing every year creating a need for the nutraceuticals market in healthcare sectors also. There is a shift in the consumer preference for synthetic ingredients to natural and organic ingredients and foods that are obtained from non-GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) extracts. Consumers are preferring nutraceutical foods to pharmaceutical drugs.
• Nutraceuticals market is also growing by increasing demand for personal care products. The integration of nutraceuticals with personal care is branched into Cosmeceutical owing anti-aging property. Cosmeceuticals are own care products that contain skin care properties.
• These products contain nutraceuticals ingredients such as natural herbs, vitamins, and antioxidants, which help keep the skin infection free and healthy. Therefore, the increase in demand for personal care products is creating new opportunities which lead to the growth of the market.
• But, increasing the cost of production of raw materials for nutraceuticals product restricts consumers to get these products. Limited manufacturing of quality nutraceutical is causing a demand-supply gap in the global nutraceuticals market.
• The channel from lab to market for such products is time-consuming which adds to the cost of production.
If you want country specific data, click here…………..
• Global Nutraceuticals market is segmented by types such as Functional Food, Functional Beverages, Dietary Supplements, and Personal Care.
• Functional Food is further segmented into Probiotics Fortified Food, Omega Fatty Acid Fortified Food, Branded Ionized Salt, Branded Wheat Flour Nutraceuticals Market, and Other Functional Food.
• The subcategory Functional Beverages is further segmented into Fruit & Vegetable Juices and Drinks, Dairy & Dairy Alternative Drinks, Noncarbonated Drinks (Bottled Water, Tea, and Coffee) and Others (Herbal Tea, Sports Drinks, and Energy Drinks).
• Dietary Supplements are further segmented into Proteins & Peptides, Vitamins & Minerals, Herbals (Ayurveda Extracts, Plant Extracts, Algal Extracts, Phytochemicals) and Others (Fatty Acids and Fiber). Geographically, the market is segmented into North America, South America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and RoW.
Scope of the report
• The report covers the factors impacting the market, Porter 5 Forces, Market Share Analysis, Price trend analysis, Product Benchmarking, and company profiles.
• The global nutraceuticals market share is predominantly divided among the following companies: Amway Corporation, Arla Foods Inc., Bayer AG, Danone, Dean Food, Dr. Willmar Schwabe Gmbh & Co. Kg, DSM NV I-Health Division (Amerifit Nutrition Inc), Herbalife International, Kelloggs Company, Nestle SA, Nordic Naturals Inc., Parry Nutraceuticals Limited, PepsiCo Inc., Pfizer Inc., and Suntory Holdings Limited. This report gives a profile of the companies as mentioned above.
DataM Intelligence was established on an elemental idea of publishing Advanced Market Research Reports with precise data points & utmost accuracy that will accelerate the decision-making in designing disruptive solutions. We monitor and analyze the market by dissecting various parameters such as market influencers, competitive intensity, innovations, trends, and emerging products.