(Food-Beverage-News.Com, February 13, 2018 ) According to a new market research report "Bioactive Ingredients Market by Type (Prebiotics, Probiotics, Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins, Omega 3 & Structured Lipids, Phytochemicals & Plant Extracts, Minerals, Vitamins, Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates, Carotenoids & Antioxidants and Other Bioactive Ingredients) by Application (Functional Food, Functional Beverages, Dietary Supplements, Animal Nutrition and Personal Care)- Global Forecast to 2022", published by MarketDataForecast™, the market is expected to reach USD 35.09 billion by 2022 from USD 24.9 billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 7.1%. Factors driving the growth of this market include the increasing accessibility, growing geriatric populace and cost effectiveness of the Bioactive Ingredients owing to their higher portability and rapid technological innovation.
Browse Market Data Tables and Figures spread through 160 Pages and in-depth TOC on "Bioactive Ingredients Market"
Early buyers will receive 10% customization on this report
The increasing awareness about the health benefits of bioactive ingredients particularly in their ability to cure lifestyle diseases is the major opportunity for the market in the near future. Severe ailments such as initial stages of cancer, diabetes and arthritis can also be cured by the use of bioactive foods.
Prebiotics are estimated to account for the largest market share in 2017
Based on type the market is segmented into Prebiotics, Probiotics, Amino Acids, Peptides and Proteins, Omega 3 & Structured Lipids, Phytochemicals & Plant Extracts, Minerals, Vitamins, Fibers & Specialty Carbohydrates, Carotenoids & Antioxidants and Other Bioactive Ingredients. Factors driving the growth of this segment include the increasing awareness among the populace about the correct application and consumption of prebiotics.
The phytochemicals and plant extracts segment is expected to dominate the market in 2017
By Application, the market is segmented Functional Food, Functional Beverages, Dietary Supplements, Animal Nutrition and Personal Care. Phytochemicals & plant extracts demonstrate to be the most accepted ingredients with the highest probable growth rate while functional beverages segment is attracting the health-conscious people.
North America is estimated to command the largest share of the market
Based on region, the Bioactive Ingredients Market is segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Latin America, Europe, and Africa & Middle-East. North America accounts for the largest share of the global bioactive ingredients market, followed by Europe. Factors such as increase in the number of products being commercialized and expansion in curing applications of bioactive foods, are driving the market around the globe.
Key players in the Bioactive Ingredients Market include Arla Foods, Ingredion Incorporated Koninklijke DSM N.V., BASF SE, Ajinomoto Co. Inc., FMC Corporation, Cargill Incorporated, Archer Daniels Midland Company and Roquette.
The scope of the report provides:
· The evaluation of the current market for your product or services and the future implications of the market
· Addresses the opportunities by better understanding the market through size estimates and growth rate analysis to forecast the market for the future
· Extensive segmentation to understand the dynamics of market at a very granular level by splitting down the market to the smallest segment
· Addresses the key market dynamics involving the drivers, restraints and challenges with an aim of providing insights for gaining market share
· The factors responsible for the shaping of the industry as it is as a result of competitive environment is analyzed through Porter’s Five Forces
· The effects of political, economic, social, technological, legal and environmental factors on the industry is analyzed through PESTLE analysis to better understand the aspects of strategic management required to comply with the exogenous and endogenous factors
· Strategic evaluation of the key players to gain insights of their performance allowing access to their product portfolio, financial performance and the strengths of their business strategic developments
· Comparative study of the firms across the industry measuring their performances based on market share and recent activities in order to achieve competitive intelligence
· Equip you with the information providing with the investment opportunities in the industry
Looking for more? If you are in need of a specific research study, we have an expertise in undertaking a customized study and will aid to meet your research requirement to the fullest.
Browse Related Reports
Bakery Ingredients Market by Application (Cookies & Biscuits, Cakes & Pastries, Rolls & Pies, Bread, Torts, and Others), by Type (Enzymes, Baking Powder & Mixes, Colours & Flavours, Starch, Oils & Shortenings, Leavening Agents, Emulsifiers, Sweeteners, Mould Inhibitors, Preservatives, and Others), and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
Food Emulsifiers Market by Type (Mono-Glycerides, Di-Glycerides, Lecithin, Sorbitan Esters, Stearoyl Lactylates, and Polyglycerol Esters), Application (Bakery, Confectionery, Convenience & Dairy, Meat), Source (Plant & Animal), and by Region - Global Industry Analysis, Size, Share, Growth, Trends, and Forecasts (2016–2021)
Market Data Forecast is a well versed market research firm catering solutions in the fields of market research, business intelligence and consulting. With a profound knowledge about the global market activities coupled with a customized approach. We render services in the most gripping markets like healthcare, agriculture and food & Beverages